12 Trucking Companies Attend MTA
Sixteen people from 12 transportation companies located across Missouri attended the Infinit-I Engage Evaluation Program in Fort Worth, Texas, November 12-13.
The event was co-hosted by the Missouri Trucking Association, who was represented by Jason Ahten and Judy Stockton. The event provided attendees the opportunity to ask current users of the Infinit-I Workforce System about how they utilize online training at their trucking company in real world scenarios.
Other highlights included training on safety and risk mitigation through hands-on exploration of Infinit-I Workforce System. Each attendee also had the opportunity to create a customized training video and learn how to easily create custom training content for their drivers and other employees.
Attendees to the Missouri Trucking Association’s Infinit-I Engage Program included:
- Louis Thompson from Christenson Transportation
- Umar Mamakhov from 1 MTX, LLC
- Mike Peluso from Jack Cooper Transportation
- Stan Kasteske from Prime, Inc.
- Clayton Brown from Prime, Inc
- Gary Davis from Frontier Leasing
- Steve Westerhouse from Frontier Leasing
- Jim Vaughn from Leggett & Platt
- Lisa Lamons from Hogan Transport
- Adam Howard from Group One
- Gaye Banks from Group One
- Mary Paluszek from Fed Ex Express
- Heather Chambers from Ditzfeld Transfer
- Greg Wagner from NKC Transportation
- Jason Ahten from MO Trucking Association
- Judy Stockton from MO Trucking Association