Happy 2016 from Vertical Alliance Group!
The trucking environment is rapidly changing, and we believe the companies adapting to new technologies will thrive this year, while others will struggle along. Will your company be one of the ones who embraces the opportunity to thrive in 2016? This year we’ve made it our resolution to help your trucking company see the benefits of utilizing online training by inviting you to attend Infinit-I Engage Evaluation Program, a unique training event where you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce Your Orientation Costs By As Much As $1,000 Per Hire
- Cut Your Driver Turnover By As Much As 53%
- Improve Your Fleet Fuel MPG’s By As Much As 5%
- Decrease Your Accidents By As Much As 18%
- Dramatically Mitigate Your Risk in Court In Case of Serious Accidents
- Master the Infinit-i Online Training System and more…
At Infinit-I Engage Evaluation Program, you will see firsthand how the Infinit-I Workforce System can help solve some of your most pressing struggles, like: Driver Turnover, Safety, Fuel Costs, Aggressive Trial Lawyers, and Communication.
You’ll also leave with proven strategies you can implement with this technology and step-by-step Blue Prints for duplicating the success of other companies. The North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI) has designated the Infinit-I Engage Evaluation Program a recertification qualifying event. Certified Safety Directors through NATMI who attend earn 2 points towards their recertification.