International Roadcheck is coming up. We are prepped and ready to share all the information you need to protect your fleet.
Join us Tuesday, September 8, 2020, at 10:30 am for an exclusive webinar with Mark Rhea and Mike McConnell.
Mike has spent the last week at the 2020 Safety Management Council Policy Conference, learning about all the trends and future forecasts of the trucking industry. He will be joining Mark in a live broadcast to summarize the results from at least 40 hours of committee meetings. Information will include:
- International Roadcheck (driver and vehicle requirements)
- Hours of Service Changes
- Clearinghouse Results
- Entry-Level Driver Training Changes
- Changes to Minimum Insurance Coverage for Carries
- Mandatory Brake Assist on All Trucks
- Changes to Rules for Speed Limiters
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Federal Marijuana Decriminalization Proposal
This is information your fleet cannot afford to miss! Registration is complimentary.