Celebrating Fleet Safety: Winners of Fleet Safety Awards 2021
Celebrating Fleet Safety
The trucking industry has made strides towards fleet safety over the years. Companies have increased safety training and improved record-keeping. These efforts are gaining recognition at several conferences.
Thanks to this recognition, companies had the opportunity to celebrate keeping their drivers safe this year. Fleet Safety Awards were presented to highlight companies with the fewest accidents based on miles driven. We would like to join in celebrating the winners.
At the Tennessee Trucking Association (TTA) Annual Conference for 2021, winners were announced for safety awards. Among the winners, we would like to congratulate some that stand out.
First up are the Grand Champions for Small Carriers and Large Carriers. Both champions deserve to celebrate:
- Southern Champion Tray won the Small Carrier division as a Private Carrier. They had 0 to 1,000,000 miles. This company has won three years in a row!
- M&W Transportation Company won Large Carrier division as a Truckload. They had 3,000,001 to 7,000,000 miles.
You guys [Infinit-I Workforce Solutions] play a key role in our safety efforts, so you should take pride in that as well. – Mike McFarlin, President and CEO of M&W Transportation
There were some notable first place winners for their categories:
- Specialty Transport won for Truckload. They had 0 to 3,000,000 miles.
- Titan Transfer won for Truckload. They had 7,000,001 miles or over.
Among all the awards received at TTA, other winners should get recognition:
- Quickway Carriers (Paladin Group) won 2nd place for Truckload. They had 0 to 3,000,000 miles.
- Danny Herman Trucking won 2nd place for Truckload. They had 3,000,001 to 7,000,000 miles.
- Brown Trucking won 3rd place for Truckload. They had 3,000,001 to 7,000,000 miles.
- Ozark Motor Lines won 3rd place for Truckload. They had 7,000,001 miles or over.
Congratulations to these and other winners who help maintain travel safety. With the help of safety management solutions and the diligence of the trucking companies, everyone can work together to reduce accidents.
The Indiana Motor Truck Association (IMTA) also announced fleet safety awards for the year. Congratulations to the winners. There are winners in several categories including:
- Williams Dedicated won Grand Champion for Over the Road. They had 500,001 to 1,000,000 miles.
- Transmark Logistics won 1st place for Local Fleet. They had 500,001 to 1,000,000 miles.
Other clients won first place for their mileage categories:
- LNL Trucking won for Over the Road. They had 250,001 to 500,000 miles.
- Online Transport won for Over the Road. They had 5,000,001 to 10,000,000 miles.
- Carter Express won for Over the Road. They had 10,000,001 to 15,000,000 miles.
- Venture Transport won for Over the Road. They had 20,000,001 to 25,000,000 miles.
Thank you to all the companies who work towards improved safety.
Working Together for Safety
As these winners show us, fleet safety is important to the trucking industry and industry partners. We all must work together to keep accidents down. Infinit-I Workforce Solutions is proud to be one of the partners in this effort.
The winners above are valued Infinit-I Workforce clients. They trust us to provide solutions that make safety training hassle free.
How can we help keep your drivers safe? Request a demo and discover how to become a winner in safety management.