Safety Supervisors, Upgrade Your Safety Culture in 90 Minutes!
Safety Culture is a MUST in today’s world of trucking. You need buy-in from every single person in your team, from the CEO to the safety supervisors and with the new hires sitting in orientation right now.
Creating a culture of safety is one of the biggest challenges of safety supervisors and professionals just like you. You have probably struggled with this before. You have probably thought, “If I could get everyone here to care about safety as much as me, we would be unstoppable!”
So, how do you make every person on your team a star player?
We can do it for you!
Training Management System with A HUGE Return on Investment (ROI):
What makes Operations: Level Up special?
We handed over the Infinit-I Catalog to a top fleet manager at a 3,000+ truck carrier. This expert dispatcher hand-picked the top 90 courses that support mission-critical skills for any Operations employee.
We arranged these courses into five levels (Level 1-Pro Level). Each level contains topics that target skill development. Users will improve knowledge and skill in areas like:
Nine Operations Level Up Features
- Understanding Hours of Service
- Recognizing Fatigued Driving
- Components of Inspection
- Dangers of Distracted Driving
- Accident Response
- FMCSA Supervisor Liability
- Suspected Substance Abuse
- Fighting Highway Trafficking
- Personal Stories from Real Truckers
- And much more!
INTRODUCING – Operations: Level Up
This program makes safety the focal point of all departments. Does your company struggle with communication breakdowns, half-hearted training efforts, or would rather deliver on time than follow the rules of the road? If you answered yes, Safety Supervisor Operations: Level Up is for you!
Few dispatchers and planners have ever stepped foot inside a tractor-trailer. Most of them have never traveled over the road 50 weeks a year. They speak different languages, making effective communication a challenge.
Driver and dispatcher communication breakdowns are crushing to productivity, morale, and retention.
Safety Supervisor Operations: Level up your safety management program today. Check out our safety management platform for 30 days risk free today.
Safety Supervisor Operations: Level Up will help your company.
- Gain insights into truck driver challenges.
- Expand knowledge of regulations and best practices.
- Enhance job performance with five levels of C.E.
- Increase Safety Culture buy-in from all departments.
- Focus on safety efforts through front-line employees.
- Improve the safe driving performance of your entire fleet.