What is CSA?
Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) is a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) safety program to improve large truck and bus safety. Rolled out in December 2010, the CSA program is a nationwide system designed to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities related to commercial motor vehicles.
Through the CSA safety program, FMCSA and its State Partners attempt to address safety deficiencies before crashes occur by introducing a new enforcement and compliance model. CSA originally stood for Comprehensive Safety Analysis, but the program was renamed during the national rollout in 2010.
View our clients CSA score improvements
Purpose, Mission and Features of CSA
The main purpose and mission of CSA is to become more effective and efficient together with industry and state partners to achieve its mission of reducing commercial motor vehicle (CMV) crashes, fatalities, and injuries.
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA BASICS
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA FAQ’S
- FMCSA CSA CARRIER SAFETY MEASUREMENT SYSTEM (CSMS)
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA SAFETY MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA AUDIT INFORMATION
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA VIOLATION SEVERITY CHARTS
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA UNSAFE DRIVING VIOLATION SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA VEHICLE MAINTENANCE VIOLATION SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA DRIVER FITNESS VIOLATION SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA FATIGUED DRIVING HOS VIOLATION SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA HAZMAT VIOLATION SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ALCOHOL SEVERITY CHART
- TRANSPORTATION – CSA DRIVER PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING PROGRAM
Key Features of CSA are to:
- Increase contact with more carriers and drivers
- Improve performance measurements that identify high-risk driver behaviors through enhanced data collection
- Apply a wide range of interventions to correct high-risk behaviors before they become chronic, habitual, and even deadly
How Infinit-I Workforce Solutions improves your CSA scores
Infinit-I Workforce Solutions is a nationally recognized leader in providing an online training services platform for the transportation industry. We offer a web-based learning management system to help your transportation company meet and exceed the requirements of CSA.
CSA changes are requiring both carriers and drivers to take proactive steps in implementing a measurable, results-oriented safety program. Infinit-I Workforce Solutions is utilized by the IMTA (Indiana Motor Trucking Association) as their on-demand safety program.
Online solutions give you the ability to track your drivers’ safety training anytime, anywhere. Infinit-I provides you with an extensive library of trucking-specific safety and training videos, as well as the ability to upload unlimited custom content specific to your organization.
Address the 7 BASICS of CSA with Infinit-I
Infinit-I is the ONLY system on the market today that is designed to create positive behavioral change in your drivers. Infinit-I provides your transportation company an ongoing real-time training to address the 7 BASICs of CSA.
Ready to see how Infinit-I can digitally transform your CSA safety training?
Request a personal demo of Infinit-I Workforce Solutions today, or experience the power of our system in-person at an upcoming Engage Event seminar.